The Buttercross

conservation

The Buttercross

The Buttercross dates from 1743 – 44, and was designed by the local architect William Baker as an emblem of the town of Ludlow’s wealth.

As part of a Conservation Plan and Condition Report to the local council, our team identified the need for a number of repairs, including major repairs to the cupola.

FIND OUT MORE:

Buttercross

The Buttercross