st john’s church

church architecture

ST JOHN’S CHURCH

St John’s Church is situated in a prominent position on a main road junction in St John’s, Worcester, which is locally referred to as the ‘Town in the City’. The church is a red sandstone church dating to the 12th century, the tower was built in 1481.

The PCC applied for the grant aid which was accepted, and following that NJA were instructed to produce a specification and working drawings for the repairs.

FIND OUT MORE:

St John’s Church

st john's church