St James Welland
St. James’ Church is a large stone built church erected in 1875.
The church was a multi use community building, used for the traditional Sunday worship and also open during the week for local bring and buy sales.
The PCC wanted to expand the community use but the building lacked the essential facilities such as
toilets and a kitchen, and disabled access.