St George’s Church

church architecture

St George’s Church

St George’s Church, Barbourne, Worcester was completed in 1895. It was one of the first commissions for a new church by the architect Sir Aston Webb and is generally regarded one of his finest.

The lead valleys and parapet gutters were renewed and the decorative cast iron rainwater goods were recast to the same pattern as originally.

FIND OUT MORE:

St. George’s Church

St George's Church