St. Andrew’s Church, Ombersley

church architecture

St Andrew’s Church

St Andrew’s Church Ombersley was designed by the architect Thomas Rickman in 1814 to replace the medieval church.

It was unfortunately let down by the quality of the stone which contained soft clay beds which were readily eroded by exposure to wind and rain. A major restoration of the upper stages of the tower was completed in 2011.

FIND OUT MORE:

St. Andrew’s Church, Ombersley

St Andrews Ombersley