Nick Joyce Architects Ltd was formed in April 2015 (Company no. 9524906 Registered in England and Wales) as an administrative progression from the Limited Liability Partnership which was formed in April 2003. The new company goes forward with three Directors who are all qualified and registered architects.
As well as advising a range of private and corporate clients, we also provide technical advice to various organisations and district and county councils.
We have two Architects Accredited in Building Conservation (AABC) within our team, and currently look after more than 60 churches in and around the West Midlands area.
We have worked on projects locally, nationally and internationally. The nature of our work includes:
- Listed Buildings – including repairs, renovation and extensions
- Barn conversions for both domestic and commercial use
- Church conservation and reordering
- Providing conservation advice to local authorities and relevant organisations
- New build developments including residential housing schemes
- Specialist advice for timber frame buildings
- A complete range of architecture services, including: detailed survey work, sketch schemes, planning applications, production information and contract administration.
We work collaboratively with our clients, contractors and the planning authority to unlock the potential of historical and specialist buildings so they can be used, enjoyed and cherished.
- We appreciate the history of each building that we work with and see it as our role to bring your vision to life within the relevant guidelines and legislation.
- To achieve this, we place great emphasis on listening so we can share your overall vision not only at the outset, but also as the project develops.
- The majority of our work is in the West Midlands area, but we have worked on projects as far away as Cornwall and Brittany, France. Contact us to find out more.